Al Hudec of Farris Law and Mark Hicken of the Vintage Law Group join us to discuss their view on the impact of Covid-19, changes coming in Ontario, regulatory changes they’d like to see, and what else the BC Wine Institute can be doing. As well, of course, we talk about re-opening.
As well, there’s a Q&A at the end with lots of great discussion.
- 2:10 Mark & Al Discuss the Multiple Impacts of Covid
- 13:46 Changes Coming in Ontario
- 19:38 Industry Responses
- 20:45 Re-opening Tasting Rooms
- 29:33 What is/can the BC Wine Institute be doing?
- 47:16 Mark & Al’s Regulatory Desires